Premier source of crude oil storage analytics
Delivering actionable insight on crude stocks and other global oil inventories using a combination of the highest resolution optical data and specifically developed AI algorithms. A unique insight into crude inventories and reserves, tailored to meet the needs of traders and analysts.
Tank by Tank Data
TankWatch Cushing provides the most frequent per operator Cushing oil coverage and is first to market with daily change in WTI stocks. Cushing is monitored on a continual basis enabling precise measurement and highly accurate insight into potential changes in supply and demand.
Investors are able to use this valuable intelligence of the WTI Cushing settlement hub to make improved, more agile trading decisions.
Oil storage tanks at Cushing, Oklahoma.
Visualisation of crude storage volumes, Cushing. Hexagon software.
- Highest accuracy in comparison to the EIA figures
- Measurements delivered within 24 hours of data capture
- Data reports delivered four times a week
- More than 12-months historic back-test data
- Flexible contract terms and competitive pricing
- Custom delivery of data including API
- Proprietary measurement options available
- Monitor storage levels at trader’s purchased/leased assets
- Build an event-driven WTI futures strategy and extend this to other securities which correlate to crude futures
- Option for custom selected terminal locations
- Understand the impact of government sanctions, policy, economic impacts and supply/demand stocks
- Trade cash arbitrage opportunities which may exist
RGB and thermal imagery of storage tanks at Cushing.
Picture the scene: A tropical storm has wended its way along the Gulf Coast of the United States, one of the more refinery-rich stretches of land in the developed world.
The oil industry is rife with traders and market analysts scouring the globe for innovative new ways to gather valuable information. In a highly competitive environment speed is king, with the first trader, manager or company to jump onto a new, potentially prosperous source of information likely to reap its rewards
London, 12th February 2018 – Geospatial Insight Limited, Europe’s leading provider of satellite-derived alternative data, independent research and image analysis, today announced the launch of TankWatch, a new monitoring service which represents a significant development in the facility for global oil storage to be managed and monitored.